Friday, February 24, 2012

When i asked one of the doctors my mother ...

My mother was diagnosed with emphysema and COPD in early 2003. Although symptoms are not visible, I knew that would happen. I worked in the hospital admission department before and during college and remembered that admit patients with emphysema. With each admission, they were a little more disheveled, tired and exhausted, until I finally saw them no more. I knew that they died of the disease. I remembered how sad to see them get worse eventually end up in a wheelchair for a further oxygen from "skin and bones" appearance. I was hoping that maybe, in the twenty-odd years since I worked in the hospital admissions department, medical science has developed a drug or treatment of emphysema, which would stop the disease at the beginning. I began to explore every evening after work and check on my mother every day or every other day looking for signs and symptoms. After 10 months of prayer and research, I found a lot of bad news about lasix 4 mg the terminal nature of the disease. I soon realized all common keywords that I searched dominated pharmaceutical industry, and I was located most if not all of our sites. This is the best medical science has to offer? They talked about the slow progression of the disease using medication and treatment of emphysema, they were developed. One red flag for me was that they carried out their clinical studies prove the effectiveness of each medication and treatment of emphysema. Based on these clinical trials, our beloved FDA approved them for use. It was a shock to me that in the twenty-odd years since I worked in the hospital admissions department, they came up with cure for this disease or even a way to stop its progression. As you probably know, there is simply no money for treatment of diseases! I noticed after more than two and a half years, my mother took all their prescribed medications and perform all of its treatment of emphysema on time every day, not smoked at all, and still get much worse. I thought that could lead to the progression of emphysema in the absence of smoking. My degree in engineering and in engineering, when something is removed from the equation, it is not a factor in the result. I knew smoking was removed from the equation and can not be a factor of disease progression. Can some residual left from smoking cause progression of emphysema? When I asked one of the doctors my mother why her emphysema grew worse, until after she quit smoking, he told me that they did not know it was a mystery. It sounded more like Harry Potter than medical science. It seemed that the unknown pathogen spread light in my mother. Light stretching as adaptation creates additional surface for gas exchange, such as breathing. As light stretched on and on, they filled the stomach makes normal size meals impossible. As spreading continued, and food is less and less additional oxygen requirements increased, and the patient took over exhausted, "skin and bones" appearance. It began to make sense suddenly. At least he made much more sense than what the doctors tell us.the immune system cure All I needed was a way to kill this unknown pathogen. Please return tomorrow Part 2. .

No comments:

Post a Comment